I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! 309-280-8911 ... more >