She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. We were giggling all the way. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. I like to earn my good reviews. I wasn't going to pass that up. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. 309-270-7193 ... more >