I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I love these girls but I keep reminding myself to take every review with a grain of salt. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. 308-269-9565 ... more >