I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. 305-615-1247 ... more >