She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I am going to see her again this afternoon. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Well sign me up for her fan club! Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! 304-964-0410 ... more >