I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I decided to book her since she was in my area and took advantage of the special. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. She was dressed tastefully and high class. 303-749-0922 ... more >