The phone service and directions were professional. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Location was a nice room close to where I work. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. The demand for her must be through the roof. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. 303-578-6729 ... more >