She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. She was quite into the session. Well sign me up for her fan club! Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. 302-751-2834 ... more >