This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". 302-496-8069 ... more >