She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. 302-408-0625 ... more >