Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. 301-231-1322 ... more >