When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I've been wanting to meet up with her for a while. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Very cool chick as well! I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. 298-861-6329 ... more >