I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. 296-363-1301 ... more >