No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. 295-009-8003 ... more >