Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She is truly a gem. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. 289-975-4193 ... more >