I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. 281-972-0668 ... more >