I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. 281-783-6453 ... more >