She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. She is truly a gem. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. 281-745-6903 ... more >