I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. 281-671-0290 ... more >