I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. We were giggling all the way. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She gave me the room number by texting me. 281-271-5645 ... more >