Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. 281-250-9834 ... more >