After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. No problem since her location was close to my place. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. All in all, highly recommended. I love both giving and receiving and wasnít disappointed in either area. Man did she look gorgeous with that sexy flowing hair at this point I didn't want to wait for dinner. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. 276-967-5553 ... more >