I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. She has an ass to die for. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. 267-797-2604 ... more >