I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. 267-741-1808 ... more >