When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. 267-732-9266 ... more >