I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. 267-682-5690 ... more >