Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. I am going to see her again this afternoon. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. I kept my towel on because, honestly, I'm a bit shy but she eventually removed it. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. 267-574-0708 ... more >