Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Booking was just as painless as the last time. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. Very cool chick as well! 267-529-5432 ... more >