I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. It was completely mind blowing! Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. She is very friendly and talkative. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. Photos on this site are accurate. She is hot, smoking even. 267-428-0484 ... more >