She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. First I thought she was Latina. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I'm glad I met this little temptress. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. 267-308-4284 ... more >