She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. 262-636-2636 ... more >