She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. Repeat? There is no doubt that I will be repeating again and again. She is a true gem. Treat her right gentleman and you will not regret it. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. It was fantastic in every way. Seriously good service.... what a great time! I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. 262-240-4139 ... more >