I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She is a true massage experience, the whole nine yards. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. 261-971-9830 ... more >