I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. For those who haven't had the opportunity to meet her, the most attractive feature is her stage personality. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. 261-373-6824 ... more >