I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. All in all, highly recommended. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. She has an ass to die for. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. 256-839-2174 ... more >