She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. 256-615-4972 ... more >