I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. 256-495-8782 ... more >