Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. 256-483-9206 ... more >