Booking was just as painless as the last time. Her massage was quite good, very good at teasing and she can figure out easily what you like and what she needs to say to you while teasing. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. The pics on the website are very accurate. 256-225-3453 ... more >