I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I wasn't going to pass that up. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. What can I say that hasn't been said? 255-786-5391 ... more >