I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. She is hot, smoking even. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. She was dressed tastefully and high class. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? 255-587-3716 ... more >