I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. As always, booking is easy, location is upscale and clean, parking easy to find and the lady - fantastic. She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. 254-382-2176 ... more >