For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. 254-356-6848 ... more >