I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. She was dressed tastefully and high class. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. 254-307-4405 ... more >