The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. She is a sweetie. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. Based on excellent reviews from experienced massage seekers on this board, I decided to see her before I went on my trip last month. I am glad I did. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. 254-293-7129 ... more >