A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. She is a sweetie. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. 254-265-9880 ... more >