I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I have never had an ATF, but I think I do now! I replied to an earlier thread about this, I completely concur with what was said and my experience is very similar, I always search for new ladies. Given that I didn't see the pictures beforehand I was pleasantly surprised. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. 254-242-1603 ... more >