This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. She mentioned plans to take a bit of time off next week, but has always responded quickly to my texts. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. 253-346-1512 ... more >