I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. 252-741-2141 ... more >