She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Very cool chick as well! She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I had great experience with her. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. 252-284-6808 ... more >